« Home | Airspun Is A Waste Of Money » | It's A Jungle Out There » | Who The Hell Are You? »

Fine-Tuning This Blog Thing

I have a lot of topics I want to discuss on this site, as well as a few services to review. Next up is going to be a way to replicate the previously mentioned Airspun service in a way that is not only better in every way, but is also most likely cheaper.

But I'm also enjoying developing this blog, so I'm spending some time looking around for fun widgets and sidebar things. That's what I've been doing most of tonight. You probably won't see many changes over the next few days as I look at things behind the scenes, but when I finally have everything the way I want, I think you'll like that.

Anyway, spending time on the blog meant that I couldn't finish the "Homespun Airspun" entry, but look for that tomorrow!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jack
  • ...and I'm here to save you money and help you better navigate the music business waters. I have worked as a music director in a major market rock station, a promotion executive at a major label, and I oversaw marketing at a major distribution company retail branch. So I know of what I speak.

Links


Powered by Blogger